Here at WAG, our goal is Making Exercise Optimal again.
Due to fears, misconceptions, and excuses we keep passing around – exercise has become anything but. Instead, exercise has became associated with what one does when they have Time, Money, Energy, and are already Healthy.
With all these things we need to “be ready“, exercise is infinitely being pushed to the future.
Luckily we can retrain ourselves (both in body and belief) to be able to bypass these hurdles.
For this, we look towards education. Below is the curriculum for the “Better You” course.
Just like anything, we are all at different levels.
Find yours. See what you need. And this is key: do it.
How to become motivated, overcome personal obstacles, and learn how to make things fun
- The Power of Money (and Why FREE Sucks)
- Why Comparisons Zap Our Energy
- You vs. Your Mind
- The Science Of Awesome
- Change Your Body, Change Your Brain
- How I Lose Fat (The Fun Way)
- 4 Reasons People Fail Without A Gym
- What Change Looks Like
How to move pain-free, treat sickness and unhealth, and maintain or improve functionality
- MOBILITY: Where It Begins
- How To Poop In China
- How To Rehab A Torn Hamstring
- The Rise of The Exercise Machines (And How We Can Exercise Even When We Can’t)
- Warm Up or Die
- What To Do When You Get Sick
How to make moving more efficient by adding strength, speed, conditioning, and coordination
- The “Secret” About Improving Without A Gym
- Become Stronger Now (by removing these)
- Using Pyramids for Mass Building
- Planking Gone Wild
- You Can’t Spell Investment Without “Vest”
How sleep, nutrition, and supplements can help us move (and live) to our fullest
- Best Nutrition Advice Ever?
- The Best Supplement For Athletes
- What Happens Without A Sun
- Coconut Oil, Coffee, and The Best Morning Ever
- Fasting: Is It Healthy?